Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hulkie Talkies, HULKIE TALKIES!!!!

Well, it's 3:00 am, I'm still awake doing homework, and I'm retarded because I just finished a project I didn't want to spend more than a couple hours on. I ended up going a little beyond what the requirements are. BUT the reason I did, was because I was finally able to do a video on whatever I wanted (well, as long as it was a 60 second commercial). FREEDOM!! (Mostly)
No offense Brother Howard, but I very much dislike doing news packages, and this was my chance to break free a bit.
Anyway, this is my commercial on Incredible Hulk Walkie Talkies, Renee and I rescued from a clearance bin years ago. I have effectionately dubbed them, "Hulkie Talkies." I am still debating putting some "A-Team" type music behind it; I don't knowy. Anywho, Enjoy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to purchase a "Hulkie Talkie" but I don't know if they are available in Canada yet. I am very impressed with the clarity of the reception and am very excited to know when they will be available here. Thanks!

Camille said...

AWESOME. I need one now. Love that crystal clear reception. Also, this is Jarom. Not Camile.